Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Tara O’Hehir Photography, www.taraohehir.com.au.
3. This competition is open to Australian residents residing within a 50km radius of Sydney’s CBD area. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
5. The competition commences on 18th of September 2017 at 10pm, and concludes on 22th of October 2017 at 23:59 (Promotional Period). All times are AEST.
How to enter
6. To enter, participants must, during the Promotional Period, submit the competition entry form which includes an entry question and sign up to receive Tara O’Hehir Photography's’ newsletter and communications updates.
7. The judging will take place at Tara O’Hehir Photography, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
8. The winner will be judged on the creativity and originality of their entry and is subject to the discretion of the judging panel.
9. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on merit. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be notified by phone on Friday 22 September 2017.
11. If the prize is not claimed by 5 October 2017, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at midday on 6 October 2017 at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prize.
12. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by final day of the month, the prize will be forfeited.
13. There will be 1 winner and 9 runner up winners. The winner will receive a Gift Voucher valued at $945. The runner up winners will receive a Gift Voucher valued at $250.
14. Total prize value: $3,195
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
17. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. All personal information collected will be dealt with in accordance with Australian privacy laws. The Promoter will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law.
18. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
20. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.